Unmute You is a young marketing agency that makes companies’ voices heard without compromising what makes them unique. Our goal is to make sure that our customers’ voices don’t get lost in the ocean of content out there.
As a marketing coordinator, you will have an immediate and sizeable impact on our customers by helping them grow from tech-oriented start-ups to scale-ups. By using a content strategy, you will tell their story consistently, for the right audience, through the right channel, and at the right time.
You’re not in this alone, however. You can count on a team of fellow marketing coordinators, designers and copywriters to get your customers' story out there.
As a marketing coordinator, you:
● Are the single point of contact for customers. You stay in close contact and make sure that their story is part of a fitting marketing communication plan.
● Organise workshops with our strategist to create a fitting content strategy.
● Create monthly content calendars based on the customer’s strategy.
● Manage your customers’ social media channels, and sometimes their website, without overlooking the best practices of SEO
● Measure results and act accordingly. Every quarter, you evaluate performance and propose the next steps.
● Follow trends in marketing communication and the customers’ core business, and implement these in their strategy.
Our baseline says it all: Always different. Always you.
We tailor our offering to our customers’ requests. Is it something we haven’t done before? No worries: we’ll explore how to fulfil those needs together with our customer. We love to grow: as a company, as a team and as individuals. If you recognise yourself in that attitude, you may be who we’re looking for.
● A varied job in a start-up where you can unmute yourself and define (y)our course.
● A competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
● An elaborate fringe benefits package: a company car, fuel card, group insurance, meal expenses, 32 holidays a year, and many more extras.
● We have offices in Kontich and Gent, but if you prefer working from home, that’s equally fine. We believe in independence. Once a week, we meet up at our office in Kontich.
● Unmute You is part of OECO Groep (www.oecogroep.be), made up of lots of start-ups with an innovative and technological focus. This means we can offer you both the flexibility of a start-up and the stability of an established group.
● A team of skilled marketing professionals who are always willing to share knowledge and learn from you.
● Training opportunities and a personal development plan
● You’re good at communicating, and can work both by yourself and as part of a team.
● You prefer helping to shape a company to relying on existing processes.
● You are enthusiastic, creative, and you love a challenge.
● You work structured and organised. You like to make plans and improvise where necessary.
● You can juggle working for different clients simultaneously.
● You’re not afraid of challenging established systems.
● Bachelor’s degree or similar experience
● At least 3 years of experience in a similar role. Agency experience is a plus, but not a must-have.
● You can speak and write Dutch at a native level and are proficient in English.
● You know your way around Google Analytics and online advertising: Google Display Network, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, …
● You can work with mailing software like Mailchimp and ActiveCampaign
● You’re a go-getter, but not a freestyler. You don’t shy away from a challenge.
● You have a keen eye for detail: you choose quality over quantity any day of the week.
Even more important than your skillset is your attitude, and how it fits in our team.
Our baseline Always different. Always you. goes for our team as well. Unmute You consists of a cheerful bunch of dynamic individuals. We’re very happy to say that, despite having distinct personalities, we’re a close-knit team. For us, the fit with our team and the enthusiasm to work together is the most important skill.
Want to get to know your future colleagues? Check out our website and get to know us!
FlowFactor is part of the Cronos Group’s OECO cluster and focuses on DevOps consultancy. They provide advisory services for cloud migrations, microservices, Kubernetes clusters, automation and infrastructure and application modernisation. They approached Unmute You for their recurrent marketing two years ago, and have been one of our most loyal and enthusiastic customers ever since.
Optis is a software development company with over fifteen years of experience in helping companies realise their business applications. As they evolved throughout the years, they noticed that their website no longer fully reflected their (visual) identity and did not perform as expected. We helped to overhaul the website with a new look and feel, content management system, user journey, and analytics. Here’s how we approached this exciting project.